Create a compelling Financial Report and perform in-depth financial Analysis with Power BI.
Overview of Course
Power BI has been globally acclaimed for its abilities to analyze data from single or multiple sources, clean up and transform the data into insightful and beautiful visualizations after which the reports can be shared with your colleagues or clients.
This Training course offers a comprehensive and complete overview of Power BI and it assumes Zero knowledge in Power BI, it is an ideal course for beginners and intermediate users of Power BI, who are interested in learning how to create a complete Financial Statement and perform in-depth analysis without any prior knowledge of Power BI.
We followed a step by step process to create this course which makes it suitable for beginners and Intermediate Users.
At the end of this course, you will know how to create 5 analytical financial Dashboards. By using the unique techniques and concepts reviewed in detail throughout this course you will be able to produce high-quality reports that showcase financial information in a compelling and interesting way.
- Understand key features of Power BI
- Understand the 4 Pillars of Power BI Solutions
- Understand the fundamentals of Querying and Transforming of Data
- Understand the Importance of Data Modeling
- Data Analysis Expression (DAX) and Techniques to Master Dax.
- Data Visualization and Reporting
- Create Powerful Insights and Financial Dashboards that create value
- Build an Income statement Deep Dive.
- Build an Account Receivables Aging Report
- Build Income Statement from GL Transaction Data
- Build Dynamic Income statement with Vertical and Horizontal Analysis
- Build Dynamic Statement of Financial Position and Financial Ratios with YoY change, Historical and Vertical Analysis
- Build Dynamic Cashﬂow Statement with YoY change and Horizontal Analysis.
Two certificates will be awarded to you at the end of this course;
1. Certificate of Completion: This certificate will be made available to you after you must have completed all the video lectures.
2. Project based Certificate : This certificate is project based and will be made available to you after you must have completed the project using Power BI. The certificate will certify you as being proficient in Power BI for Financial Reporting and Analysis.
Promise saw the need for modern Accountants and Finance Professionals to be equipped with business intelligence tool in their daily routine and for preparing financial reports. He believes that with Power BI, Accountants and Financial Professionals will become super productive and will guide their organisation in making data driven financial decisions.
He has used Power BI to develop financial reports,build financial models and 12 months rolling forecasts for clients across the globe .
He is the Lead Trainer at BFI Insights, a business intelligence training and consulting firm with the sole mission of empowering individuals and organization with Data Driven Financial Insights and building world class Data Driven Financial Analysts across the globe.
Promise has solid years of experience in Power BI, financial modelling, corporate finance, valuation, financial analysis and equity.
Promise is a Certified Power BI Expert, a Certified Financial Modeling and Valuation Analyst, a Certified Xero and Quickbooks Advisor, a DataDear Expert, a Chartered Accountant and a CFA level 3 Candidate.
Sample Dashboards to be created
Frequently Asked Questions
What currency is the price ?
How long do I have access to the course?
Can I share an individual license with others?
No, it is strictly one license per user. This is monitored closely by BFI Insights.
Do you accommodate Team members?
Yes, you will have to write us an email (email@example.com)