Create a compelling 12 Months Rolling Forecast Model with Power BI
Overview of Course
This course became very necessary because of the current volatile marketplace. With this course, Finance Managers can be able to build 12 months rolling forecast in Excel and continuously monitor and evaluate the model in Power BI, thereby navigating and savaging the potential effects of the volatile marketplace.
To make the most of this course, you are advised to go through our course on Financial Reporting Analysis with Power BI (Combined course)
At the end of this course, you must have achieved the course objectives below and also learn how to create the analytical financial Dashboards on rolling forecast, budget, and variance analysis. By using the unique techniques and concepts reviewed in detail throughout this course you will be able to produce high-quality reports that showcase financial information compellingly and interestingly.
- Understand rolling forecast and it’s benefits.
- Apply a structured approach to monthly Forecast and modeling in Excel.
- Build up the assumptions and calculation required to forecast the business.
- Calculate the monthly Forecast in Excel.
- Convert the Forecast to a Baseline Budget
- Set up rolling forecast Data model in Power BI.
- Build Dynamic Income Statement Rolling Forecast & Budget with Variance Analysis Dashboard in Power BI
- Build Dynamic Balance Sheet Rolling Forecast & Budget with Variance Analysis Dashboard in Power BI.
- Build Dynamic Cash Flow Statement Rolling Forecast & Budget with Variance Analysis Dashboard in Power BI.
- Build Profitability, Liquidity and Solvency Ratios Dashboard in Power BI.
A certificate of completion will be awarded to you at the end of this course.
Promise saw the need for modern Accountants and Finance Professionals to be equipped with business intelligence tool in their daily routine and for preparing financial reports. He believes that with Power BI, Accountants and Financial Professionals will become super productive and will guide their organisation in making data driven financial decisions.
He has used Power BI to develop financial reports,build financial models and 12 months rolling forecasts for clients across the globe .
He is the Lead Trainer at BFI Insights, a business intelligence training and consulting firm with the sole mission of empowering individuals and organization with Data Driven Financial Insights and building world class Data Driven Financial Analysts across the globe.
Promise has solid years of experience in Power BI, financial modelling, corporate finance, valuation, financial analysis and equity.
Promise is a Certified Power BI Expert, a Certified Financial Modeling and Valuation Analyst, a Certified Xero and Quickbooks Advisor, a DataDear Expert, a Chartered Accountant and a CFA level 3 Candidate.
Sample Dashboards to be created
Frequently Asked Questions
What currency is the price ?
Can I pay in Naira?
Yes, pay the sum of 45,000 naira into GTB – 0549213221 (Biz & Fin Insight Ltd) and send receipt into email@example.com
How long do I have access to the course?
Can I share an individual license with others?
No, it is strictly one license per user. This is monitored closely by BFI Insights.
Do you accommodate Team members?
Yes, you will have to write us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org)